1. Workshops: All workshop prices are stated after each description and must be paid at start time of the class.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 must be paid in advance to hold your spot in the workshop. Deposits should be paid via etransfer to:
2. If you decide to not do the course before start, please give 14 days notice of intent to drop out. The $50 deposit is non-refundable. The remaining costs can be paid in cash, cheque made out to Emily Tolmie or via etransfer to the above
email address, at the start of the workshop. The price stated in the description for each workshop will cover materials, firings, and teaching costs.
3. Invoice: Upon payment a receipt will be issued electronically for the cost of the course.
4. Registration: Emily requires a phone number and
email for easy contact.
5. Privacy: All workshop attendees information will remain private and not released under any circumstance without proper consent. All information, images are confidential and will not be sold or shared to any third party. Any images shared to the Internet via any social media platform will be discussed at the workshop.
6. Content and Cost: Prices and content of classes are subject to change. If changed, clients will be given two weeks notice so as to cancel or amend their class. Class cost are non refundable, and cannot be transferred. If you decide to not do the course before
start, please give 14 days notice of intent to drop out. The $50 deposit is non-refundable.
7. Missed class: The Monday of the month will be a time where student can make up any missed classes. 24-hour notification must be given to allow Emily to make changes and set up the make up day.
8. Pick up: Work produced will be held for up to 30 days at Mudflats Studio. Please pick up work at your convenience (text with Emily 604-815-3578)
Due to Covid-19 all workshops or Open studio is closed until further notice. When in my studio, people are sharing tools, glazes, and being in close proximity which is recommended against. Please subscribe in 'Contact Me' section to stay informed of any future workshops, sales or new work. Thank you for understanding and stay safe!